BREAKING: Barbara Bush Rushed To The Hospital
January 1, 2014 7:29am PST
Former First Lady Barbara Bush was rushed to the Hospital after having a bit of trouble breathing in Houston, Texas.
The ex-White House resident was admitted to Methodist Hospital where she was said to have been suffering from, “respiratory-related issues.”
Spokesman for the family, Jim McGrath, released a written statement saying, “She is in great spirits, has already received visits from her husband and family, and is receiving fantastic care.” He also informed the public that, “Updates will be issued when warranted.”
The 88 year old woman has had her run-ins with medical issues before as she revealed that she had been, “diagnosed in 1988 with Graves’ disease, an autoimmune disease that commonly affects the thyroid.”
In 2008 she underwent surgery for a perforated ulcer after complaining about abdominal pain and in 2009 she underwent heart surgery where doctors found part of her aorta to be hardening.
(See also: The Dumbest Criminals of 2013)
In 2010 she was hospitalized for what doctors described as a, “as a recurrence of Graves’ disease.”
As always, we here at Mr. Conservative wish her the best as we continue to keep her in our thoughts and prayers.
Show Ms. Bush some support by leaving a comment below!
You may also like to read:
- They Thought This Was A Normal Street, But Then It Started Breathing…
- The Truth Behind Scalia’s Death Comes Out – Nobody Saw This Coming
- Bush Family Gets Some Grim News From Doctors
- Michelle Malkin Makes Devastating Announcement – She Needs Our Prayers
- Navy SEALS Refuse to Respect George W. Bush, But His Response Will Surprise You