‘Santa” Shot in the Back As He Gives Gifts To Kids
December 24, 2013 3:08pm PST
Sadly, people in Washington DC can’t even allow a guy dressed as Santa to give out gifts to neighborhood kids without trying to shoot the guy!
(See also: Soldiers Banned From Saying “Christmas”)
Washington DC’s ABC affiliate, WJLA, was attempting to interview the man playing Santa in one of the lower income neighborhoods in the nation’s capital when suddenly “Santa” fell to the ground yelling that he had been shot in the back.
Santa crumples to the ground after he was shot twice in the back.
Fortunately, it turned out to be a pellet gun, but the man was shot twice in the back, regardless. The shots likely from a second story window in a nearby building, police said.
Once he was informed by first responders that it was only a pellet projectile and not a bullet, the Santa wanted to carry on giving out toys. But police made him go to the hospital, anyway (probably for insurance reasons).
Santa is carted off to the hospital.
Fortunately for the kids, the toy drive went on as a guy in a Grinch mask replaced Santa in the task of handing out toys to kids.
The fellow playing Santa told the media that he was grateful that he was the only one hit by the pellets and that no one else was hurt.
Disgusting, isn’t it? Tell us your impressions below.
Please Sign The Petition To Repeal Obamacare: CLICK HERE.
You may also like to read:
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In THIS State After Shooting Two Police Officers
- Ted Nugent Humiliates Hillary By Releasing This Bombshell Footage
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In Major US City – At Least One Dead, Five Injured