A disturbing case has come to light in an isolated region of Australia, southwest of Sydney where a single family has been found built upon four generations of incest and in-breeding resulting in children with multiple mental and physical impairments.
Authorities in Australia were alerted to a family in the rugged countryside of New South Wales who were not sending their children to school. When officials investigated they discovered a shocking case of the 40-member Colt family who had committed incest and in-breeding for so long that their children had been born with multiple deformations and mental issues.
The family was living in this remote part of Australia.
Some of the children could barely speak, others had deformed limbs, one had vision deficiencies and all were living in filthy conditions in slap-dash, shanty buildings instead of proper homes.
These people were living in tents and shacks with no running water nor any sanitary facilities. The family did not bathe regularly and the children had never even been taught to brush their teeth nor did they know what toilet paper was.
They lived in a badly built shanty town like the shack above.
All family members reportedly had repeated sexual intercourse with each other as well as with the children.
Some more of the disgusting details of this family includes:
- Betty, Martha and Rhonda’s maternal grandparents had been brother and sister.
- Betty had 13 children, some of whom were probably fathered by her father, Tim, and her brother, Charlie.
- Martha’s children may also have been fathered by Tim.
- Betty’s son, Bobby, and Martha’s children, Albert, Jed, Ruth and Nadia were the result of closely related parents, as were the three children of Betty’s daughter, Tammy, 27.
- Betty’s son Bobby, 15, who had severe psoriasis and needed urgent dental work, could not talk in a way that could be understood, he wet and soiled his bed and his learning ability was at kindergarten level.
- Martha’s sons Albert, 15, and Jed, 14, also had speech problems, no personal hygiene and teeth that were in need of urgent dental work.
- Betty’s son Billy, 14, was underweight and not growing properly, as well as having hearing and sight problems, spoke unintelligibly, had an intellectual disability and could barely read or count.
- Fourteen-year-old Kimberly Colt was underweight and could not clean her teeth, use toilet paper or comb her hair. She had problems with hearing, speech, sight, could not read or write. When approached by one of the officers who had called at the ‘camp’ Kimberly threatened to cut off the officer’s fingers.
- Betty’s son Brian, 12, had extensively decayed teeth, had borderline normal hearing and did not understand showering. His eyes were misaligned and he could not read, write or recognize numbers.
- Kimberly told of sexual contact with her uncle, Dwayne, who was 9 years old, while her aunt, Carmen, 8, watched.
- Sisters Ruth, 7, and Nadia, 9, had sexual touching with their brothers Albert, 15; Jed, 14; and Karl, 12.
(See also: Doctor Has Sex With Patient… Then Bills Medicare)
The problems of this family seem to go back to Betty, Martha and Rhonda’s maternal grandparents who were brother and sister.
Since authorities discovered this group the children have been placed in four separate foster families and are making progress toward becoming civilized.
(H/T The Free Patriot)
Please Sign The Petition To Repeal Obamacare: CLICK HERE.