Duck Dynasty Has Sarah Palin Over In Louisiana
December 10, 2013 1:05pm PST
The Duck Dynasty family hosted Sarah Palin in Louisiana while she was on tour promoting her new book, Good Tidings and Great Joy: Protecting the Heart of Christmas.
The group took lots of great photos together and seemed to have a great time. The Duck Dynasty cast members were all holding copies of Palin’s book.
Palin wrote on her Facebook page, “Happy happy happy! Thanks to the Robertson family and the Duck Commander team for welcoming us to West Monroe, LA!”
Palin has been a long-time fan of Duck Dynasty, and said that her own kids think they are cooler than she is.
Earlier this year, Palin met with Willie Robertson at the NRA convention. She urged her GOP colleagues to be more like the Duck Dynasty star.
Written by Kristin. Follow Kristin on Facebook.
You may also like to read:
- Sadie Robertson Stuns Fans By Doing THIS After Split From Boyfriend
- BREAKING: Sadie Robertson Makes Devastating Announcement – Fans Never Saw This Coming
- Sarah Palin Drops Bombshell About Husband’s Health – She Needs Prayers
- Sarah Palin’s Husband Rushed to Hospital – This Isn’t Good
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Couple Under Fire After They Do This With Child