6-Year-Old Kisses Girl On Hand… Gets Suspended For SEXUAL HARASSMENT
December 10, 2013 12:51pm PST
As every day goes by, we see the translation of laws becoming stricter and stricter. Even down to things such as political correctness, we see examples being made in order to squash loopholes in the argument of what is right and wrong. That seems to be the case after a 6 year old was suspended from school on accusations of sexual harassment.
You may be asking right about now, how does a six year old manage to be accused of this?
The boy racked up the title by kissing a female classmate on the cheek.
There is one problem here however. Sexual harassment does not exist when someone does something to another person in a sexual manner. It exists when the other person, or anyone viewing the incident, becomes uncomfortable or takes offense to it.
According to the boy, he had given a classmate, that he had a crush on for a while now, a peck on the cheek. It was also known that the girl had a crush on the boy as well.
(See also: 13 Year Old Arrested After Burping In Class)
That being said, if both parties didn’t mind or weren’t upset, there’s really no justifiable way to call it sexual harassment.
This is what life has come down to in the nanny state.
Besides the fact that it is asinine to call a peck on the cheek between two 6-year-olds, sexual harassment, what do you think of this?
You may also like to read:
- Thug Learns The Hard Way That He Picked The WRONG Woman To Rob
- Mob JUMPS Girl For ‘Being White’ – What They Do Next Is Horrifying
- Thug Points Gun And Orders Teen Out Of Car – Never Thought THIS Would Happen Next
- Thug Attacks Scrawny Boy For ‘Being White’ – Then Gets A Nasty Surprise
- Reporter Goes On Live TV – What She Does Next Leaves Viewers Speechless