VIDEO: Mood Swinging Girl Denounces Atheist’s War on Christmas
December 9, 2013 2:07pm PST
Little Amy goes from happy, to sad, to screaming to laughing all in 30 seconds in a new video meant to denounce the militant atheists and their war on Christmas in this ad that is playing this month on Fox News and MSNBC.
The narrator begins saying, “This is Amy. She lives in America. She’s free to smile to show she’s happy. Everyone’s OK with this.”
“Amy is a Christian,” the narrator continues. “She’s also free to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ to show she’s happy. But not everyone is OK with this.”
“We are one nation under God. No man owns Amy’s happiness. No man will define how she shows it.”
As the narration proceeds Amy goes through several moods ending with her abruptly screaming and then laughing.
The many moods of Amy
These ads are being shown in the New York and New Jersey area, but you can see it on the web all across the nation.
So, what do you think? Is this an effective ad? Does it get people talking? Tell us in the comments.
Please Sign The Petition To Repeal Obamacare: CLICK HERE.
You may also like to read:
- What Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- Mall Cop Tries To Kick Navy SEAL Out Of Store For Talking About God – Watch What Happens Next
- BREAKING: Dolly Parton Issues Desperate Call For Prayers – She Needs Us NOW
- Kenny Rogers Gives ‘Offended’ Liberals the Middle Finger
- Parents Everywhere Are OUTRAGED About This Christmas Video