BREAKING: Assault Weapons Ban Dropped
After the tragic Newtown school massacre, gun control advocates all across the country were determined, “not to let a crisis go to waste.” They didn’t care about stopping another massacre, because if they did, they would have back the NRA’s proposal to put armed guards in schools. No, they just wanted to get another step closer to their dream of making American a “gun free nation” by getting rid of assault weapons.
Well fortunately, that dream is is going down in flames tonight.
A ban on assault weapons won’t be included in major gun legislation set to take shape this week — all but guaranteeing it won’t pass Congress.
Democratic Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid, a onetime ally of the National Rifle Association, informed California Sen. Dianne Feinstein on Monday that the proposal to ban assault weapons and high capacity magazines won’t be included in a broad package of new gun laws that’s taking shape this week and will be considered on the Senate floor in April.
“People say well, are you disappointed? Obviously I’m disappointed,” Feinstein told reporters Tuesday. Feinstein has worked on gun violence issues for decades.
Diane Feinstein’s pillow may be damp with salty, wet tears tonight, but that’s a small price to pay for protecting our 2nd Amendment rights.
You may also like to read:
- Dianne Feinstein and Ted Cruz Exchange Insults in Senate War Over Gun Control
- 25 Ridiculous Things Gun Hating Liberals Have Said
- Anti-Gun – Drone Advocate Sen. Feinstein Claims it’s legal to “hunt humans”
- Sen. Feinstein Says All Our Veterans Are Mentally Ill And Can’t Own Guns
- Dianne Feinstein & Piers Morgan Get Together To Discuss Gun Ban – Demonize Gun Owners