George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
May 31, 2016 6:30am PST
In typical Obama-fashion, the president celebrated Memorial Day by tweeting out a photo of himself instead of focusing on the men and women who fought and died for our country.
“Today, and every day, let us remember the servicemen and women we have lost.” —President Obama pic.twitter.com/x1lQbyFr2M
— Barack Obama (@BarackObama) May 30, 2016
Unlike Obama, former President George W. Bush kept the focus off of himself and instead took the time to pay tribute to our nation’s veterans in a beautiful way. According to Right Wing News, this is what he posted on Monday:
SHARE this story if you wish Bush was still in the White House instead of Obama!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything