Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
May 30, 2016 9:00am PST
GOP presidential nominee Donald Trump took a major stand for veterans at the Rolling Thunder motorcycle rally on Sunday when he said that in Obama’s America, illegal aliens are often are cared for better than the nation’s military veterans.
“Thousands of people are dying waiting in line to see a doctor. That is not going to happen anymore,” Trump told veterans gathered in front of the Lincoln Memorial as part of the annual Rolling Thunder event in Washington D.C.
“We’re with you 100 percent,” Trump told the crowd of veterans, according to NBC News.
Liberals are of course furious about what Trump had to say, but we LOVE that he’s doing whatever he can to help our veterans. SHARE this story if you love Trump!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS