Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable
May 27, 2016 7:38am PST
Barack Hussein Obama travelled to Hiroshima, and it didn’t take long for him to completely turn his back on America.
Though Obama didn’t actually apologize for the nuclear attack that killed 140,000 people and put an end to WWII, he made it clear that he believes the United States should be sorry for what we did.
“Death fell from the sky and the world was changed,” Obama said, after laying a wreath, closing his eyes and bowing his head before an arched monument in Hiroshima’s Peace Memorial Park that honors those who died on August 6, 1945, when the US dropped a nuclear bomb on the city.
According to The Blaze, Obama said that the bombing, “demonstrated that mankind possessed the means to destroy itself.”
“We stand here in the middle of this city and force ourselves to imagine the moment the bomb fell … we listen to a silent cry,” Obama continued.
Critics have slammed Obama for this, saying that his mere presence at Hiroshima will be viewed as an apology for an attack that was both necessary and justified.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide