BREAKING: Hillary’s Campaign Could Be Over After THIS Leaks… She’s Panicking
May 25, 2016 12:37pm PST
Hillary Clinton went into panic mode on Wednesday morning after the inspector general of the State Department turned on her by releasing an email exchange of hers that proves she knowingly violated the law.
Clinton and her supporters have long sworn that she did nothing wrong, and never meant to do anything wrong, when she used a personal email server during her time as Secretary of State. However, this exchange between Clinton and her right-hand Huma Abedin in 2010 shows that she knew exactly what she was doing.
According to Conservative Tribune, the exchange begins with Abedin suggesting that Clinton use an official State Department email account, ostensibly to keep her messages from “going to spam” or otherwise getting lost or misfiled. Clinton immediately rejected this suggestion, writing in response, “Let’s get separate address or device but I don’t want any risk of the personal being accessible.”
This sentence shows that Clinton made moves to avoid the oversight and access that federal record keeping rules require for all government officials. This process once and for all that Clinton is guilty, and should be in prison.
SHARE this story if you think Hillary Clinton should be in JAIL!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End