Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
May 23, 2016 11:46am PST
Last week, two Minneapolis sheriff’s deputies stopped a car for speeding on I-43 near Loomis Road. According to Liveleak, the officers found that the driver’s license was suspended, so they called a tow truck.
That’s when things got messy.
Disturbing dashcam footage shows the driver put the car in reverse, slams into the squad car and speed off. The force of the crash caused one of the officers to fall into oncoming traffic while another held onto the driver’s side door.
Police tracked down the driver, Kelvina Freeman, 23, days later and charged her with multiple felonies and misdemeanors. Had she cooperated initially, she would have just gotten a ticket and some fines, but now she is instead looking at a possible 45 year prison sentence.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise
- Entitled Topless Obama-Voter Punches Cop – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- BREAKING: Gunman On The Loose In THIS State After Shooting Two Police Officers