BREAKING: House Calls For Obama’s Impeachment – This Could Be The End For Him
May 20, 2016 1:35pm PST
The state of Oklahoma is so livid about Barack Obama’s dangerous actions about transgenders in public school bathrooms that they are officially calling for OK’s members of Congress to begin impeachment proceedings.
According to The Political Insider, the Republican-dominated legislature in the state has filed a measure calling for Obama to be impeached for his administration’s recommendations on accommodating transgender students, saying he overstepped his constitutional authority.
Oklahoma lawmakers are also expected to take up a measure as early as Friday that would allow students to claim a religious right to have separate but equal bathrooms and changing facilities to segregate them from transgender students. The resolution for impeachment was introduced on Friday night, and it calls for Oklahoma’s politicians in the House of Representatives to file articles of impeachment against Obama, the U.S. attorney general, the U.S. secretary of education and others.
Republican State Representative John Bennett described what the Obama administration has done in this instance as “biblically wrong.”
We can only hope that Oklahoma is successful in their endeavor to get Obama impeached. SHARE this story if you want him OUT of the White House!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide