BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
May 19, 2016 12:35pm PST
ISIS executed 25 people in Mosul, Iraq this week in a manner so disturbing that it has many calling this the worst act by ISIS yet.
According to Daily Mail, ISIS killed the 25 men by lowering them into a vat of nitric acid. Each of the victims had been accused of spying on ISIS on behalf of the Iraqi government.
The men were tied together with a rope and lowered into a large basin of nitric acid until their organs dissolved.
“ISIS terrorist members executed 25 persons in Mosul on charges of spying and collaborating with Iraqi security forces,” a source told Iraqi News in a statement. “ISIS members tied each person with a rope and lowered him in the tub, which contains nitric acid, till the victims organs dissolve.”
Nitric acid is a colorless liquid that is typically used in manufacturing ammonium nitrate for fertilizer and explosives, organic synthesis, photoengraving, etching steel, and reprocessing spent nuclear fuel.
We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America