Hillary Clinton Gets The WORST News Of Her Campaign – She’s In Trouble
May 18, 2016 6:31am PST
Hillary Clinton takes it for granted that she has the Democratic presidential nomination on lock. That’s why it came as a rude wakeup call for her on Tuesday when she only managed to beat Bernie Sanders in Kentucky’s primary by one percentage point.
According to Breitbart, Clinton narrowly came out victorious with 47 percent of the vote to 46 percent for Sanders. This was a drastic change from the 2008 election, when Clinton beat out Obama in Kentucky with percent of the vote compared to his 30 percent.
The bad news kept on coming for Clinton when she lost Oregon to Sanders later in the night. The Vermont senator won the state with 53 percent of the vote compared to Clinton’s 47 percent.
These results show that Hillary Clinton isn’t doing nearly as well in this race as she thinks she is. What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End