Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
May 13, 2016 1:25pm PST
Three students at the State University of New York at Albany are in hot water this week after video footage that they falsely reported an assault that they committed on a bus as a race-based hate crime against them.
According to American News, Ariel Agudio, Asha Burwell and Alexis Briggs assaulted a white man and woman on a bus, then later reported this to police as a racial attack on themselves. The mainstream media rushed to defend the girls, and Hillary Clinton even tweeted that there is no “place for racism on a college campus.”
The three lying girls have since been charged with misdemeanor charges of assault, falsely reporting an incident and various counts of harassment.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama Lands In Hiroshima – What He Does Next Is Despicable
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Michelle Obama Tries To Attack US Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Response
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead