Al Sharpton Gets The Worst News Of His Life – May Go To Prison
May 13, 2016 1:18pm PST
Legendary race-baiter Al Sharpton got some very bad news recently when he learned his passport might be revoked.
According to American News, Obama’s new law H.R. 22 moves to strip passports from anyone who owes more than $50,000 in back taxes. The law went into affect this year, and Obama clearly wasn’t aware that it could hurt one of his closest friends and allies.
The always delusional Sharpton, however, doesn’t seem to be worried.
“We’re talking about old taxes,” he commented. “I think it’s political.”
Sharpton seems to not understand that not paying your taxes is ILLEGAL! Either that, or he’s confident that his relationship with Obama puts him above the law, as the president will do whatever it takes to keep him out of jail.
SHARE this story if you think Sharpton should be in prison!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide