BREAKING: New Democrat To Possibly Enter Race To Challenge Hillary
May 13, 2016 11:29am PST
The FBI is currently in the final stages of their investigation into Hillary Clinton, and insiders say she could be charged at any moment. With the possibility of Hillary dropping out of the race growing by the day, the Democratic Party has come up with a backup plan in the hopes of getting one of their own into the White House.
According to The Political Insider, former House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) told the SALT Conference in Las Vegas, Nevada that he “wouldn’t be surprised” if Hillary had to drop out of the race and was then replaced by Joe Biden.
Boehner says he “would not be surprised at all” if Clinton “has to withdraw” and Biden “parachutes in.” #SALT2016
— Phil Mattingly (@Phil_Mattingly) May 12, 2016
This came soon after Biden lamented that he “would have become President” had he entered the race.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces