BREAKING: Obama Rushing To Do THIS Before He Leaves Office – We’re In Trouble
May 12, 2016 8:15am PST
Barack Obama is leaving office at the end of this year, and he’s planning to take us all down with him on his way out.
Before he leaves the White House, Obama is hoping to do even more damage to our healthcare system than he’s already done. According to Right Wing News, the Obama administration is rushing to put in place “major new initiatives that will take full effect just weeks before the president leaves office.”
Obama is reportedly trying to clamp down on drug prices “revamping how primary care is provided,” and “significant new efforts when it comes to paying for surgeries and preventing disease.” He is going about this by creating a little-known agency called the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Innovation with the mission of testing “innovative payment and service delivery models to reduce program expenditures.”
Obama prefunded this center with with $10 billion over a decade, and gave it the freedom to mandate changes in how Medicare and Medicaid pay providers.
We wish Obama would just go away quietly, but that clearly isn’t going to happen. SHARE if you want Obama out of the White House!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide