Clinton Aide LOSES It During Interview – Drops Bombshell Nobody Saw Coming
May 11, 2016 7:20am PST
When the FBI sat down to interview Cheryl Mills, a former aide to Hillary Clinton during her time at the State Department, they definitely weren’t expecting this to happen.
According to Conservative Tribune, Mills stormed out of the interview when a question was asked that she believed was off-limits. The Washington Post reported that the question pertained to how emails were given to the State Department for distribution to the public.
When Mills left the room, she claimed she was afraid of violating attorney-client privilege. She later returned to the room, presumably after her lawyer explained to her that walking out of an interview with the FBI is never a good idea.
Clearly, those close to Hillary are feeling the pressure of an FBI investigation. SHARE this story if you think Hillary belongs in jail!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End
- BREAKING: Judge Issues Major Ruling On Hillary Clinton – This Could Change Everything