BOOM: Police Take MASSIVE Stand Against Beyonce for Being Anti-Cop
May 9, 2016 7:28am PST
Over the last few months, Beyonce has been speaking out against American police officers, calling them “racist criminals” who should be prosecuted for their actions. Now, this attitude has come back to bite her in a big way.
According to Conservative Tribune, 50 to 100 off-duty officers launched a protest outside of Beyonce’s concert in Houston, Texas over the weekend. Though the Coalition of Police and Sheriffs confirmed that the protest was happening, the Houston Police Officers Union denied any knowledge of it.
“I don’t know of anybody from the Houston Police Department who is participating in any protest, or refusing to work any jobs or anything else because of Beyoncé’s (Super Bowl) halftime performance or any of her songs,” the union’s president, Ray Hunt, told KPRC.
However, the officers did indeed show up at the concert in plain clothes to show Beyonce what happens when you mess with cops. Next time Beyonce wants to speak out against police officers, she should probably remember that she depends on them for protection every day!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise