Obama Makes Major Move Against Bald Eagle – Tries To Destroy National Bird
May 6, 2016 2:26pm PST
Barack Hussein Obama has placed his climate change agenda over everything from the military to actual energy production. Now, he is putting it above the bald eagle, which is the beloved national bird of this great nation.
According to Newsmax, the Obama administration has revised a rule in order to permit wind-energy companies to kill or maim thousands of eagles with their giant turbine blades. The new Fish and Wildlife plan allows companies utilizing the giant wind turbines to kill or injure up to 4,200 bald or golden eagles per year with no penalty. Conservative Tribune reported that this is an increase in the previous limit by more than four-fold.
DDT banned to save eagles, but millions dead from malaria. Now wind farms can kill eagles. Why is DDT still banned? https://t.co/C93EKRozuZ
— John Sitilides (@JohnSitilides) May 5, 2016
Obama is trying to spin this announcement in a positive way for birds, claiming that the wind farms will supposedly slow climate change, which is killing birds…
The fact that Obama is now killing bald eagles symbolizes how he has really feld about the United States all along. SHARE if you want this man OUT of the White House!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide