Hillary Humiliated After Trump Scores THIS Endorsement – Slap In The Face For Her
May 6, 2016 11:57am PST
Earlier this week, Hillary Clinton was famously confronted by a West Virginia coal miner after she announced plans to put coal miners and plants out of business.
Days later, the West Virginia Coal Miners Association gave her a firm slap in the face when they endorsed Donald Trump for president.
“Trump has said he will reverse the Democratic regulatory assault that has cost the coal industry more than 40 percent of our production and jobs since 2008,” Bill Raney, the group’s president, said in a statement.
“In contrast, Hillary Clinton’s proposals essentially double-down on the job killing Obama policies,” he added, according to Right Wing News. “West Virginia can’t afford that and neither can the nation.”
The group, which represents companies in coal mining and related industries, voted on Thursday to endorse the endorse the presumptive GOP nominee, days before West Virginia’s presidential primary.
Do you think Hillary got what she deserved? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This