Trump Gets Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is HUGE
May 6, 2016 6:45am PST
Donald Trump scored a major endorsement from a member of the GOP establishment this week when casino magnate and Republican donor Sheldon Adelson backed him for the presidency.
Adelson, who amassed a $28billion fortune from the hotel, newspaper and gambling industries, admitted to reporters that Trump “won fair and square.”
“Yes, I’m a Republican, he’s a Republican,” Adelson told the New York Times. “He’s our nominee. Whoever the nominee would turn out to be, any one of the 17 – he was one of the 17. He won fair and square.”
According to Daily Mail, Trump and Adelson have had a shaky relationship the last few months ever since The Donald slammed him on Twitter in October. At the time, Trump accused Adelson of wanting to make Florida Senator Marco Rubio “his perfect little puppet.”
However, the two moguls reconciled in December when they met to discuss Israel. After this meeting, Adelson praised Trump as “very charming.”
With Adelson behind him, Trump is one step closer to gaining the support of the GOP establishment as a whole. SHARE this story if you’re a firm Trump supporter!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End