Trump Just Got The Worst News Of His Campaign – We’re In Trouble
May 5, 2016 2:50pm PST
Just days after becoming the presumptive GOP presidential nominee, Donald Trump got some bad news that could cost him the election.
According to The Political Insider, 13 states that were solidly Republican in 2012 are now “toss ups” for 2016. For example, Mitt Romney won the state of Nebraska by 23%, but new polls that Hillary may beat Trump in the state.
While these statistics could change, undecided voters are typically more hostile towards Trump than Hillary.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This