Obama Facing MASSIVE Lawsuit – White House In Panic Mode
May 4, 2016 3:19pm PST
Barack Hussein Obama got some very bad news this week when Army Capt. Nathan Michael Smith filed a lawsuit against him to try and dispute the legality of the war against the Islamic State.
Though Obama has not received new authorization from Congress to conduct both an aerial and ground war against the Islamic State, special operations troops are currently being forced to do just that in Syria, where the president has sent them to capture and kill high-level ISIS officials. According to Daily Caller, the US Air Force has also been conducting strikes in both Syria and Iraq.
Smith, an intelligence analyst in Kuwait, believes Obama has gotten the US involved in an unconstitutional war.
“To honor my oath, I am asking the court to tell the president that he must get proper authority from Congress, under the War Powers Resolution, to wage the war against ISIS in Iraq and Syria,”Smith wrote in his complaint.
Obama has regularly bypassed Congress during his military, and our soldiers have no intention of letting his tyranny cost them their lives. SHARE this story if you stand with our soldiers against Obama!
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide