Thug Messes With Police Officers – Gets A Brutal Response
May 4, 2016 12:36pm PST
Harrowing video footage is going viral this week showing the arrest of murder suspect, D’Juan Holloway.
According to Liveleak, Holloway was being sought on capital murder charges after he shot 19-year-old Ray Howze dead near a convenience store in Gulfport, Mississippi. He then stole the victim’s car and made his escape on I-10.
Police finally caught up with Holloway five miles inside New Mexico after a state trooper spotted his vehicle and tried to pull him over. Holloway instead fled, eventually leading officials from four different agencies on a wild chase that ended with gunfire.
Holloway opened fire on police, but he wasn’t able to hit any officers. Instead, he was hit himself when the cops returned fire on him. The 23 year-old thug was taken into custody and airlifted to the University Medical Center in El Paso, Texas, where he remains in stable condition.
We’re thankful that no officers were injured in this chase. SHARE this story if you stand with ALL American police officers!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next
- Loudmouth Thug Rappers Attack Police Officers, Then Get A NASTY Surprise