BREAKING: Trump Gets The Best News Of His Campaign – Hillary Is FURIOUS About This
May 2, 2016 12:18pm PST
It looks like the general election is going to come down to a showdown between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton. Though the liberal media is constantly saying Trump has no chance of beating Hillary, a new poll has revealed this is not the case at all.
According to Conservative Tribune, a new Rasmussen poll has the business mogul beating Hillary by a small margin. The last poll resulted in a 38-38 percent tie, with 6 percent choosing to stay home. However, this latest poll removed the “stay home” option, which resulted in Trump getting more support.
— Rasmussen Reports (@Rasmussen_Poll) May 2, 2016
The poll has Trump beating Hillary 41-39 percent, with 15 percent preferring an unnamed third-party candidate and 5 percent undecided. Hillary and Trump each are in the mid-70 percentile from their respective party members, but the crossover vote shocked everyone when it was revealed that 15 percent of Democrats intend to vote for Trump while only 8 percent of GOP voters say they’ll vote for Hillary.
Trump has already started celebrating these results on Twitter.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) May 2, 2016
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This