Kentucky Takes Huge Stand Against Major Obama Agenda With THIS
April 29, 2016 10:30am PST
The great state of Kentucky recently announced that they are taking a stand against President Obama’s anti-Christian agenda by building a Noah’s Ark theme park in Grant County this summer.
According to Right Wing News, the park has been given $18 million worth of tax incentives to be built, and liberals are furious about it. Governor Matt Bevin, a proud Tea Party member, shook up the state board membership so that he could stock it with people who would approve the tax incentives.
Thanks to Bevin’s efforts, the Kentucky Tourism Development Finance Authority voted 7 – 0 last week to approve the $18 million worth of incentives for the park. It is expected to open this summer, and we can’t wait to check it out!
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide