Michelle Obama Announces Horrifying New Ban – She’s Gone Too Far This Time
April 27, 2016 1:54pm PST
There’s nothing Michelle Obama loves more than telling Americans what they can and cannot eat. However, with all the backlash against her school lunch program, you would think Michelle would be taking a step back from her restrictions. Unfortunately, that’s not what she’s doing at all.
According to American News, Michelle’s latest rules ban childcare centers from serving children some of the most popular cereal brands that they love.
The new rules, which will go into place in the next 60 days, place strict limits on the amount of sugar in cereals served at childcare centers. Any breakfast cereal served must fall below 6 grams of sugar per dry ounce. This means that children will no longer be able to eat brands like Lucky Charms, Trix, Cocoa Puffs, Cap’n Crunch and Frosted Flakes, and hello to Cheerios, Fiver One, and All-Bran.
As if this wasn’t bad enough, childcare centers will also not be allowed to serve fried food or juice more than once a day.
Michelle Obama needs to stop telling us how to raise our kids, and start focusing on her own. SHARE this story if you want Michelle Obama to keep her nose OUT of our business!
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- What Barack and Michelle Obama Did Over The Weekend Will Make You SICK
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Queen Rania Puts Michelle Obama To Shame With THIS
- Liberals Try To Shame Melania Trump By Spreading Photo Of Her In Thong