BREAKING: White House On Lockdown After Thug Jumps Fence
April 26, 2016 2:22pm PST
The White House was briefly placed on lockdown around 4pm on Tuesday after reports came in of a potential fence jumper.
According to Daily Mail, canine teams and heavily armed agents were seen gathering on the North Lawn as the Secret Service cleared the area. The lockdown was lifter shortly thereafter.
CQ Roll Call’s John Bennett said a person sparked the alert near the Eisenhower Executive Office Building.
“I was leaving and got sequestered in the security building. There was a jumper at the EEOB,” Bennett recounted, adding that agents requested a stretcher after the individual was found in a moat.
The jumper is now in custody, and authorities say the person may have a hand injury.
We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Patriot Parks Trump-Themed Lamborghini In Front Of Obama’s White House – Then This Happens
- BREAKING: New Democrat To Possibly Enter Race To Challenge Hillary