Fox News Anchor Annihilates Al Sharpton To His Face
April 26, 2016 10:07am PST
Fox News’ Jesse Watters confronted legendary race-baiter Al Sharpton this week over comments he once made about “offing pigs,” telling the loudmouth Obama-lover that “facts are facts.”
“Would you like to apologize for that?” Watters asked Sharpton recently at his National Action Network convention.
“You don’t have footage saying that,” Sharpton replied, according to Bizpac Review. “You had me where I said that a guy was talking about ‘offing pigs’ and I said, ‘you ain’t gonna do nothing,’ and I mocked him.”
“You said, ‘if you’re gonna talk about it, do it,’” Watters reminded him.
Sharpton faltered in his response, awkwardly fumbling before accusing Watters of trying to “defraud his listeners.”
“Facts are facts,” Watters countered, pulling out a transcript of the comments, revealing what Sharpton said while ranting about police misconduct at New Jersey’s Kean College in 1992.
“I believe in offing the pigs,’” Sharpton said, mimicking the words of others. “Well, they got pigs out here. You ain’t offed one of them.”
“What I believe in, I do. Do what you believe in,” he added. “Or shut up and admit you’ve lost your courage and your guts to stand up.”
We applaud Watters for exposing Sharpton as the hypocrite that he is!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Just Got The Worst News Of Her Campaign – Democrats Are Panicking
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- Black Students Cry Racism – Then Video Footage Reveals The Truth…
- Al Sharpton Gets The Worst News Of His Life – May Go To Prison
- BREAKING: Megyn Kelly Drops Bombshell About Leaving Fox News