BREAKING: Trump Gets Some Bombshell News From California – This Changes Everything
April 22, 2016 9:47am PST
Donald Trump got some very good news on Friday when a new poll revealed he has an even bigger lead over Ted Cruz in the state of California than he previously thought.
According to Conservative Tribune, Trump currently has an 18 point lead over Cruz. The Sextant Strategies and Capitol Weekly poll put Trump at 41% and Cruz at 23%. This came as a welcome relief to Trump, as previous polls had suggested Cruz was gaining on him ahead of the June 7 primary.
172 delegates are up for grabs in the crucial state of California, and they could put Trump over the edge with a majority of delegates prior to July’s National Republican Convention and ensure the nomination on the first ballot.
We can only hope that this poll is accurate, and that Trump is able to sweep California. What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End