Tom Hanks Blacklisted By Hollywood For Saying THIS About Trump
April 21, 2016 1:51pm PST
In the liberal world of Hollywood, saying anything remotely good about GOP presidential frontrunner Donald Trump can negatively affect one’s career. Tom Hanks learned that the hard way this week when he said America would be “fine” if Trump becomes president.
“Look, America’s going to be fine,” the actor said in an appearance on CBS This Morning on Thursday. “We’re the greatest, most resilient nation in the history of all of civilization. We’ll be fine. We’ve worked ourselves out of holes many, many times over and over again.”
“I have no powers of clairvoyance like you geniuses in the news media,” Hanks added, according to Breitbart. “I’m not saying he’s going to be president of the United States… What I’m saying is we are going to have the most hilarious September, October and first week of November in a very long time. And you people [the media] are going to be exhausted.”
Though Hanks is open about being a Hillary Clinton supporter, liberals are still slamming him for saying that an apocalypse won’t occur if Trump wins the election. Welcome to Obama’s America, folks!
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This