Fox News Host Greta Van Susteren Makes Devastating Announcement – She Needs Our Prayers
April 19, 2016 10:35am PST
Greta Van Susteren is one of the most popular personalities on Fox News, but she usually stays quiet about her personal life. Now, however, she’s come forward to call her prayers for someone very near and dear to her heart.
According to Conservative Brief, Reverend Franklin Graham released a prayer request for his friend Greta and her husband on his Facebook page:
Greta Van Susteren’s husband John Coale is having heart surgery tomorrow. Greta and John are great friends and supporters of Samaritan’s Purse. John is Greta’s soulmate, they do everything together. Open heart surgery is not for sissies. John is one tough man, so much so that my father wrote about him in his book, The Reason for My Hope; but there can always be issues. Pray for John—and let Greta know you’re praying in the comments below. I believe in the power of prayer!
Greta has been married to John P. Coale since 1988, and the couple has been devoted to each other ever since. Please keep Greta and her family in your thoughts and prayers during this difficult time!
You may also like to read:
- Hillary Clinton Never Wanted Anyone To See This Footage – This Could Change Everything
- Panic After Trump Makes MAJOR Announcement – This Is About to Get Messy
- BREAKING: Andrea Tantaros Taken Off Fox Lineup – You Won’t Believe The Reason Why
- Megyn Kelly Gets Some Amazing News – She Never Saw This Coming
- Barack Obama Caught In Major Lie On Live TV – Watch Him Panic