Michelle Obama Embarks On Yet Another Lavish Vacation – You Won’t Believe Where She’s Going
April 18, 2016 1:07pm PST
There’s nothing Michelle Obama loves more than spending our tax dollars to fund her lavish vacations. On Monday, the White House announced that Michelle would be doing this once again by joining her husband on his trip to Britain later this week.
According to Reuters, White House spokesman Josh Earnest did not provide any more details, but we have no doubt the trip will be extremely extravagant.
CNN reported that the Obamas will reportedly be dining with Queen Elizabeth II during their trip as well as the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. Though Obama has been to London twice during his presidency, Queen Elizabeth II has never made a trip to Washington DC to see him, indicating that she is no fan of the liberal president.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Michelle Obama Loses It – Mouths Off In Humiliating Tirade
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Here’s What Obama Is Trying To Hide About His Hiroshima Visit…
- George W. Bush Puts Obama To Shame On Memorial Day By Doing THIS
- BREAKING: White House On Lockdown As Suspicious Package Surfaces