Donald Trump Gets Some Game-Changing News
April 18, 2016 5:52am PST
Donald Trump got the best news of his campaign this week when it was revealed that Texas Senator Ted Cruz has no chance of winning the 1,237 delegates he needs to secure the GOP nomination.
According to The Gateway Pundit, the latest polls show that Trump outperforms Cruz as well as Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders. Trump reportedly has:
** More primary wins (17)
** More overall state wins (20)
** The highest percentage of primary wins (81%)
** The highest percent of overall state wins (63%)
** The highest percent of primary delegates (65%)
** The highest percent of overall delegates (58%)
** And Trump ties Hillary for the highest percent of overall votes (57%).
“Right now the number as you mentioned is 1,237,” GOP spokesman Sean Spicer admitted. “Donald Trump is the only candidate right now that can get 1,237 bound delegates.”
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This