He Had This Bump On His Arm For Six Months, So He Popped It – What Came Out…OMG!
April 15, 2016 12:21pm PST
Dr. Sandra Lee has earned herself the nickname Dr. Pimple Popper through popping countless skin conditions during her amazing career. However, even she had her work cut out for her with this cyst.
Dr. Lee explained what happened in the video description:
This sweet guy came from a little distance to see me. His sister apparently had told him that Dr Pimple Popper should be the one to remove the bump on his forearm. It had been growing quickly (which is usually a little concerning to me), and it was mobile but still firm.. like a rock that I could wiggle under the skin. What was it and why did it grow so quickly under the skin?
Well, I hope we find out together! This is Part1 of a three part series that I will release over the next day or so. Was a very interesting excision in an interesting young gentleman! You can see I tried to use a “suspension stitch” to pull this growth out, but it was too chalky and friable, and the stitch pulled through the tissue. I find it so sweet, because he really loves his sister and speaks of her so fondly. He is such a sweet guy!
Thank you, Dr. Lee!
You may also like to read:
- Beloved Fox News Reporter Suffers Terrifying Health Scare – Please Pray
- Hillary Desperate To Wipe This Video From The Internet – See It Before It’s Deleted
- She Had A Massive Cyst On Her Chest – When They Popped It…OMG!
- He Had A Huge Lump On His Arm – When They Popped It…OMG!
- He Had Three Massive Cysts On His Back – When They Popped It…OMG!