BREAKING: Thug Pulls Out Gun – Opens Fire On Police Officers
April 15, 2016 9:40am PST
Ever since Barack Hussein Obama publicly turned on police officers last year, attacks on cops have increased tenfold. Last night, an ignorant thug opened fire on police officers once again, this time in Salem, Massachusetts.
According to Salem News, it all started around 6:15 pm Thursday evening when two officers on patrol spotted a man sitting in a vehicle whom they realized had five warrants out for his arrest. The officers stopped the car and tried to apprehend the man, but a violent struggle ensued. Things took a dangerous turn when the thug pulled out a handgun and began shooting.
Thankfully, neither officer was hurt, but the suspect was able to flee the scene on foot. He has since been identified as Jeremiah Wooden, 22, of Malden, and police say he was wearing jeans and a long-sleeved white shirt at the time of the shooting. They are still searching for him at this time.
Police are also looking for the black crossover vehicle or SUV, possibly a Toyota, in which Wooden was spotted. A 32 year-old woman who is described as heavyset was in the car with him at the time of the shooting.
Please SHARE this story so we can help police apprehend this thug before he is able to hurt any more cops!
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next