ISIS Caught Recruiting At School
April 14, 2016 1:43pm PST
Police in South Africa are currently investigating claims that ISIS was recruiting at Durban High School on Wednesday.
According to News 24, principal Reggie Govender told reporters that a group of visitors had been given permission to speak to the school’s Muslim Students’ Association but were later taken to address a group of Grade 12 boys. There, the visitors handed out DVDs and pamphlets that parents feel was extremist.
The DVDs reportedly showed a talk given by a Durban Muslim Ahmed Deedat who is believed to have had links to Osama Bin Laden.
Govender went on to say that the teacher who allowed the visitors to speak to the Grade 12s has been placed on leave pending an investigation.
“The school is treating this very seriously,” he said. “The police will track down the names of those who came to the school and take it from there.”
We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- ISIS Pedophile Tries To Buy Child Sex Slave – Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Obama Makes Sickening Announcement About Islam In America
- BREAKING: 25 Dead In Horrifying ISIS Terror Attack – This Is Their Worst One Yet
- BREAKING: ISIS Launches Deadly Terrorist Attack – At Least 63 Dead