BREAKING: Active Shooter In Texas – Police Officer Shot
April 14, 2016 8:39am PST
A police officer in Austin, Texas was wounded this morning after a gunman opened fire near North Lamar Boulevard.
According to The Political Insider, the officer is receiving treatment at University Medical Center Brackenridge, and police are urging civilians to stay away from the area in which the shooting occurred.
Wounded officer has been with @Austin_Police for 7 yrs. Officer who returned cover fire w dept. for 8 yrs.
— Noelle Newton (@NoelleonFOX7) April 14, 2016
We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Welfare Queen Mouths Off To Patriotic Cop – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- BREAKING: Active Shooter On The Loose In Texas
- Race Baiting, Cop Hating Beyonce Gets DEVASTATING News… HAH!
- Obama-Voting Woman Tries To Run Down Two Police Officers – Watch What Happens Next