Teenager Films Her Friend Being Raped – What She Does With The Footage Is Sickening…
April 14, 2016 7:47am PST
An teenage girl has been arrested after she used a social media app to livestream the rape of her 17 year-old friend.
According to Daily Mail, Marina Lonina, 18, and Raymond Gates, 29, have both been charged with rape, kidnapping, sexual battery and pandering sexually-oriented matter involving a minor. Franklin County Prosecutor Ron O’Brien revealed that police were contacted after an out-of-state friend of the girl’s saw the disturbing images.
Lonina and her friend were hanging out with Gates at his home on February 27 in Ohio when the rape took place. Lonina reportedly used the app Periscope to stream the rape live, which led to her also being charged with illegal use of a minor in a nudity-oriented material or performance.
Lonina’s attorney said she “categorically denies these charges.” O’Brien did not reveal a motive for the livestreaming, but he said alcohol was a factor and that all three had been drinking.
“People need to know and understand that the use of a smartphone to video events can constitute serious felony crimes,” O’Brien said. “They should think twice before they use their smartphones to either photograph or video anything that’s of a sexual nature.”
If convicted, both Gates and Lonina face up to 40 years in prison. How do you think they should be punished? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: New Reports Claim Michelle Obama Is Having AFFAIR With Secret Service Agent
- Clinton Rape Victim Comes Forward With MAJOR Accusation – This Could Destroy Hillary
- Clinton Rape Victim Breaks Her Silence – Reveals Something That Could Destroy Hillary Forever
- Thug Tries To Rape Woman On Camera, Then Gets A RUDE Wakeup Call
- Damning Footage Surfaces Of Trump After He’s Accused Of Rape – This Is NOT Good