She Gave Birth To Septuplets 18 Years Ago – What They Look Like Now…OMG!
April 13, 2016 11:11am PST
Back in 1997, Bobbi McCaughey made headlines when she gave birth to the world’s first surviving set of septuplets. The McCaughey children were followed by the Today show for a few years before they dropped off the map, but they recently returned to the spotlight for the first time.
According to Tip Hero, the seven babies are now seniors in high school, and the Today show recently checked in on them to see how they are doing. Bobbi was brought to tears as she talked about the struggles and positives of her children’s lives, and she went on to credit her family’s success to their strong Christian faith.
Bobbi’s husband Kenny credited the family’s normalcy to their decision to avoid doing a reality television show.
After 18 years, the McCaughey house will be empty for the first time as all seven babies head off to college. It’ll be a big adjustment for Bobbi and Kenny, but those two definitely deserve a break!
You may also like to read:
- You Won’t Believe What Michelle Obama Is Doing Today…
- Michelle Obama Caught In Major Lie – She’s A Hypocrite
- What Michelle Obama Is Doing This Month Will Make You SICK
- Thug Points Gun And Orders Teen Out Of Car – Never Thought THIS Would Happen Next
- BREAKING: Bill O’Reilly Loses Custody Of Kids After He’s Caught Choking Wife