Commercial BANNED From TV For Being ‘Too Sexy’ – When You See It, You’ll Know Why
April 13, 2016 6:12am PST
Knowing that football-loving American men would love nothing more than to see a sexy car wash scene involving some of the world’s most beautiful women during the Super Bowl commercial break, Snickers went about creating an ad like this that would appeal to them.
According to AWM, however, Snickers went too far, and their raunchy Super Bowl commercial was banned for being “too sexy.”
Watch the ad above this story and see what you think. Did it deserve to get banned? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Releases Bombshell Footage Of Hillary – She’s Humiliated
- Hillary Releases Vile Anti-Trump Ad, But It Just Backfired In a BIG Way
- What This Teacher Sent To Her Student Got Her Arrested On The Spot
- Hillary Panics After THIS Video Is Released
- They Didn’t Know The Cameras Were On Them – What They Did Next…OMG!