Trump Gets Some AMAZING News In New York – He Needs This Right Now
April 12, 2016 9:20am PST
After a devastating loss in Colorado over the weekend, GOP presidential hopeful Donald Trump desperately needed some good news. Luckily, that’s exactly what he got from his home state of New York on Tuesday.
According to Breitbart, the latest polls show Trump has a commanding lead in New York with 60% of support among Republicans. The new NY1/Baruch College poll puts him 43 points in the lead over Ted Cruz, who is in second place with 17% support. John Kasich is in third in New York with 14%.
In order to sweep New York’s 95 delegates, Trump will have to win over 50% of the Republican primary vote next Tuesday in each congressional district.
Though Trump is incredibly popular with Republicans in the state, he isn’t so well-liked among the rest of the New Yorkers. The poll showed that 60% of the total voters living in New York have an unfavorable view of Trump, showing once again how polarizing the business mogul is.
What do you think about these results? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End