When He Found His Girlfriend’s Lingerie Selfie, He Was FURIOUS – The Reason Why…OMG!
April 11, 2016 4:16pm PST
Christine Carter was feeling sexy recently in her Dallas, Texas home, so she threw on some black lingerie and a pair of stilettos and snapped a selfie. When her boyfriend found the photo, he was infuriated, and the reason why is disturbing.
According to Right Wing News, Carter’s life was extremely unhealthy until 16 months ago. Trapped in a relationship with her emotionally abusive and controlling boyfriend, Carter coped with her life through eating food. Though she is only 5’5″, Carter’s weight swelled to 275 lbs.
Surprisingly, Carter’s boyfriend was happy with her weight gain since it made it easier to control her, due to the fact that it made leaving him more difficult. Finally, however, Carter had had enough and decided to turn her life around.
“I am not the same girl I once was. It ended my relationship – my ex became very insecure and jealous and I gained the confidence to see that I was not in a healthy relationship and needed to get out,” Carter told reporters after losing all the weight and documenting her journey on Instagram.
We applaud Carter for having the strength to change her life and ditch her abusive boyfriend. You go, girl!
You may also like to read:
- Blonde Catches Thugs Bullying Her Boyfriend – Watch What She Does Next
- He Was Suspicious Of His Girlfriend, So He Set Up A Hidden Camera – What He Captured Next Is Horrifying
- Hitman Tries To Kill Marine – Gets A BRUTAL Dose Of Reality
- They Told Her She Was ‘Too Fat’ To Wear A Bikini – She Responded With THIS
- BREAKING: Sadie Robertson Makes Devastating Announcement – Fans Never Saw This Coming