Hillary Clinton Caught Red-Handed Being Linked To THIS
April 8, 2016 5:54am PST
Hillary Clinton is in panic mode this week after she was linked to a Russian bank named in the Panama Papers.
According to American News, Hillary has two separate links to Sberbank, Russia’s largest ban. The first is through a lobbying firm connected to her, and the second is through her long-time associate Sidney Blumenthal.
The lobbying firm in question is called the Podesta Group, and it was founded by Hillary’s campaign chairman John Podesta and his brother, Tony Podesta. Last month, Sberbank registered with the group on issues related to economic sanctions against Russia.
Georgian billionaire and former Prime Minister Bidzina Ivanishvili was also named in the papers, and he has appeared in email exchanges with Hillary’s longtime friend Sidney Blumenthal. He is also a close friend of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
Though Hillary has not been directly implicated in the Panama Papers, they do raise questions about the litany of potential scandals she could bring to the White House. What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comments section.
You may also like to read:
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Caught In Major Lie – This Could Destroy Her
- BREAKING: Hillary Clinton Reportedly To Be Indicted
- Hoodlum Tries To Rob Bank – Doesn’t Realize Off-Duty Cop Is Right Behind Him…
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End