BREAKING: Police In Major City Issue Terror Alert – Please Pray
April 7, 2016 2:16pm PST
Police in India have issued a terror alert warning that three jihadists have entered the country just days before the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge’s official visit.
According to Daily Mail, the warning stated that the terrorists could be armed with guns, ammunition and a suicide belt, and that they may target the cities of Delhi, Goa and Mumbai. Police seem to believe the latter is in the most danger, as that is where they are starting their tour.
Police think the terrorists entered the country through the Punjab region which borders Pakistan.
“Their target could be in Delhi, Goa and Mumbai,” the alert stated, according to India Today. “You are directed to take all the necessary steps in this regard and specially focus on strict checking of vehicles, security of all vital installation[s] including police buildings and defence establishments, religious places, crowded places such as market areas, malls, railway stations, railway tracks, and educational institutions.”
This comes days before Prince William and his wife Kate Middleton are set to travel to Mumbai. Kensington Palace has refused to comment on whether their travel plans will be changed.
We will update you further as this story develops.
You may also like to read:
- Air Force Official Risks Everything To Turn On Obama – Warn Americans About Terrorist Attacks He’s Trying To Hide
- Homeland Security Insider Risks Everything To Expose This Bombshell About Obama
- BREAKING: US State Department Issues Chilling Alert After Brussels Attack
- Family Was Driving Down Highway When They Looked Up And Saw This Horrifying Sign
- Muslim Thug Rapes Woman For Five Days In Attempt To ‘Convert Her To Islam’ – Then This Happens