BREAKING: New Republican To Enter Presidential Race At Convention
April 7, 2016 10:07am PST
Earlier today, we reported that experts are predicting that GOP frontrunner Donald Trump will fall just short of the 1,237 delegates he needs to secure the nomination, so he will likely have to face a contested RNC convention in Cleveland, Ohio later this summer.
Now, it has been leaked that GOP mega-donor Charles Koch has privately been telling friends that House Speaker Paul Ryan would be a “shoo-in” to win the nomination at a convention. Though Ryan has steadfastly denied any interest in running for president, sources say he is actually up for doing it if his conditions are met.
According to The Political Insider, a source close to Ryan said he would only run if the party could unite behind him, which is a scenario he can’t envision.
“I don’t know what to tell you? He doesn’t want the nomination,” the source said. “And can you imagine the backlash from the Trump forces if someone who didn’t run for president wins the nomination? It would be complete chaos.”
Despite Ryan’s protests, speculation of him entering the race has only grown louder in the last few weeks. If the GOP establishment continues to push this, Ryan may have no choice but to enter the presidential race and try to defeat Trump.
What do you think about this? Let us know your thoughts in the comment section.
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Obama’s Darkest Secret Leaks – He NEVER Wanted Us To Find This…
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Barack Obama’s Ex-Girlfriend Breaks Her Silence – Drops Bombshell About President