Trump Gets Some AMAZING News After Wisconsin Loss – This Changes Everything
April 6, 2016 1:28pm PST
Donald Trump may have lost the Wisconsin primary last night, but he’s set to crush his competition in his home state later this month.
According to Daily Mail, Trump is set to win big in the New York primary on April 19 with 52% of Republican voters in the state supporting him if the election were held today. Second place in New York surprisingly goes to Ohio Governor John Kasich at this point with 25% of the vote. Wisconsin winner and Texas Senator Ted Cruz comes in at a distant third in the state with 17%.
Thanks to the way New York’s congressional districts are organized, Trump may nearly pull off a sweep of their 95 convention delegates when the votes are counted.
“If this result holds in every single congressional district, Trump will walk away with nearly all of New York State’s delegates,” said Patrick Murray, the poll’s director.
This will come as some much-needed good news for Trump, who is still nursing his wounds from the Wisconsin loss. With New York in the bag for him, it seems like he’s still on track to get the nomination!
SHARE this story if you’re a Trump supporter!
You may also like to read:
- Trump Scores The Best Endorsement Of His Campaign – This Is A Game Changer
- Watch What Trump Did For Memorial Day – This Could Change Everything
- Look Who Was Spotted At Trump Rolling Rally – The Media Does NOT Want You To See This
- Obama Tries To Attack Trump – Gets Hit Back With THIS
- Hillary Just Got DEVASTATING News – This Could Be the End